This past week I began feeling "pregnant." I'm constantly nauseous and could lay in bed all day if Jeremy let me. Hardly anything tastes good or even sounds desireable. Not even homemade donuts from our friends, which is completely unlike me! I was craving something warm that would taste good and settle well. I've heard ever since I was pregnant with Kaiyah that ginger helps with nausea. So I looked up my friend's Carrot and Ginger soup recipe that was brought to me back when I had just delivered Laney. I mustard all the energy I had and went shopping and gathered all the ingredients. Then my incredible husband made this YUMMY soup for dinner. It was so good. We even have plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Fall brings lots of soups in our house and this will definietly be one we repeat often!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Something that's actually YUMMY
This past week I began feeling "pregnant." I'm constantly nauseous and could lay in bed all day if Jeremy let me. Hardly anything tastes good or even sounds desireable. Not even homemade donuts from our friends, which is completely unlike me! I was craving something warm that would taste good and settle well. I've heard ever since I was pregnant with Kaiyah that ginger helps with nausea. So I looked up my friend's Carrot and Ginger soup recipe that was brought to me back when I had just delivered Laney. I mustard all the energy I had and went shopping and gathered all the ingredients. Then my incredible husband made this YUMMY soup for dinner. It was so good. We even have plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Fall brings lots of soups in our house and this will definietly be one we repeat often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ah, recipe please! That sounds delish!!! What a sweet husband! I am so sorry you are sick! That is the WORST!!!
I have TONS of ginger tea and ginger candies, would you like some? I would love to drop them by...
Or does anything else sound good? Maybe something from the city? Warm pumpkin bread??
I am sorry you are feeling awful!
My friend is pregnant and was really sick and she started taking B6 with ginger and she says that she feels really good now. I have never heard of it before but it seems to work for her.
Prego sickness is the WORST!!!! I really feel for you!
Laney is more than welcome to play at our house while Kaiyah's at school...peace and quiet! Let me know!!!!!
Post a Comment