Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Utah/Idaho trip
Now that I am finished reading my book I have some time to post. The girls and I had a blast visiting with family. The picture of Laney above sums it up. I mostly relaxed while the girls ran around with their cousins. I told Jeremy that it was a great vacation because I hardly saw Kaiyah. She was either in the hot tub (which wasn't actually hot) for the majority of the days when we were at my sisters house. Laney was being adored by my nephew. He did whatever it was Laney wanted, whether it was push her around the backyard in the stroller or play with the dogs. Laney had no problem with my sisters’ dogs. Kaiyah on the other hand was much more apprehensive. I reread the Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse books in anticipation for Breaking Dawn. I laid out in the back yard while the kids played in the water. We went to the lake one day. We did a little shopping. I took my niece to get her haircut and styled, plucked her eye brows, did her makeup and then her mom took her to get her ears pierced. All that was a lot of fun. It reminded me of when I was 11 and "becoming a women" and transitioning from the little girl to young women stage. Here are a few pictures that capture the good times and memories we had. Mainly it was great to just sit back, relax and chat away with my sister Allison while in Idaho and with my sister-in-law Carrie while I was in Utah. Thanks ladies for making the 2 weeks fly by!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I'm glad you got to relax!
And I didn't know you re-read all the books...you were prepared!
Sounds like you and the girls had a great vacation. The pictures of the kids, with their cousins are so cute.
We had so much fun with you guys here. We hope to see all of you again soon.
Post a Comment