Yesterday, Jeremy and the girls were up in Sacramento so I had a much needed day to myself. I started off by going to the gym for a good swim and step aerobics class. Also, that day I had a one time orientation for my macroeconomics class for about an hour. Then I relaxed by getting a full body massage. It had been way too long since I last had one of those...the best treat! After I got home I got ready for a ladies night out with my girlfriends. That was like icing on the cake. 14 of us headed to P.F. Chang's for dinner and then saw 27 Dresses at the movies. Socializing with my favorite people in Sunday, January 20, 2008
A Day To Myself
Yesterday, Jeremy and the girls were up in Sacramento so I had a much needed day to myself. I started off by going to the gym for a good swim and step aerobics class. Also, that day I had a one time orientation for my macroeconomics class for about an hour. Then I relaxed by getting a full body massage. It had been way too long since I last had one of those...the best treat! After I got home I got ready for a ladies night out with my girlfriends. That was like icing on the cake. 14 of us headed to P.F. Chang's for dinner and then saw 27 Dresses at the movies. Socializing with my favorite people in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I need to know where you get your massages! Both Ken and I are completely overdue for a good massage. Sounds like a dream day!
Fun day. The girls night was so fun...we need to make them a once a month event.
Becca! I am glad you found our blog. You look great! Your kids are beautiful. I need to take a day like that. . .one of these years!
We should have taken a picture at the restaurant!
Post a Comment