I totally recommend indoor skydiving to anyone who wants to try something new. I had a great time and look forward to going again. I asked my instructor to show me how to do the flips he does but he said "baby steps, first you crawl, then I teach you to walk" meaning next time I can do more advanced moves. Check the video out. If you want you can fast forward and see me biff it around minute 3! (I'm in green and my instructor is in black)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow, that looks like it was a ton of fun! Did you really feel like you were skydiving?
So I seriously walked in the door and came to this video! So awesome.
Wow! That is cool.
What gave you this idea!? It looks so fun!
I asked for this for Christmas and we got two gift cert. from Jared's parents! You make it look easy because I know that it isn't. You'll have to tell me the tricks of the trade. Also, what was your instructor's name? He looks much better than the one my sister-in-law had.
This looks outrageous! I think I could handle this sort of skydiving, but never the "real" thing. hehe, glad to hear your family is well. Thanks for keeping me posted!
Post a Comment