Pancakes for the first day of school. Honestly, probably the only day I make pancakes for breakfast. This is generally a meal reserved for lazy dinner days in our house.
Kaiyah's first day of 3rd Grade! I now have to buy in the older girl section for Kaiyah at stores, which over here is ages 8-14. But I'm really having a hard time buying clothes for her that some 14 year olds wear!! I guess I need to break out the sewing machine. Her teacher is Mrs.Buckely and is one of, I believe, 16 3rd Grade classes at her school on base.
Kaiyah is really into Harry Potter, thanks to her Dad. She has a crush on Harry and says she wants to have him baptized so she can marry him. Her best friend here is coincidently named Harrison, whom she calls Harry :) She's playing soccer right now but wants to start gymnastics. She's a homebody and loves to hang out and scrapbook.
Laney missed the Kindergarten cutoff by 6 days. I enrolled her in full day preschool for Tuesday's and Thursday's. She loves and adores her teachers Mrs. Lizzy and Ms. Brittany.
Laney loves to play house, Barbie dolls, and anything outside. Unlike Kaiyah, Laney and Harley could be outside all day long, rain or shine. Her and Harley play really well with each other. Laney is also into Harry Potter lately, which is good. It gives something for her and Kaiyah to have in common. They will act out scenes and cast spells. It's actually very entertaining.


No comments:
Post a Comment