Friday, August 12, 2011

We made it to Germany!





We made it to Germany and feel so blessed! Our Heavenly Father has been taking very good care of us. We are in our house, which we LOVE. We live in a small village called Schwedelbach. The pictures are of the girls in our yard. One faces the backyard, the other is the front yard under our Cherry Tree. I hope to be better at Blogging. We have already planned our first vacation in 2 weeks to Switzerland! I will definietly have pictures to post.


Harley is enjoying some gummy bears she got from our neighbor, Oma. She is a little old lady who loves little children.

4 comments:

Britney said...

You guys have been ALL over! Congrats on getting to Germany! I'm SOOO jealous of this new adventure for your family!

You are looking so beautiful. TX did you good :)

salty c-snake said...

so fun!! can't wait to read about your adventures in germany. The girls look beautiful. I can't believe how old Harley looks.

Erika Allred said...

YAY! I'm so excited that you're there in Germany. We're still planning on going there around this time next year. I hope we'll be able to meet up. Miss ya!

Karen said...

So exciting!!! And I'm so glad you're all doing well after such a big move! I can't wait to see all your cool adventures all of Europe. What an awesome few years this will be. We will miss you (even more than we already have been!)