Friday, August 12, 2011

July in a Nutshell

We moved from Texas at the beginning of July. It was so hard and I cried a few times because I love the people there so much! It was the best 2 years of my life thus far.

Before moving to Germany we went to California to see family. This is our July in a nutshell!

To make the time pass in the Texas heat the girls sold lemonade. In little over an hour they made $22.



We went to Baker's Beach in San Francisco with Grandma Bean and my brother Jeff's family.



We panned for gold in Grass Valley at the Harline Family Reunion



We went to a Renaissance Festival in Neveda City. Here Laney is paying the Troll to cross the bridge; he only took sticks or rocks as payment. She was a little nervous.




We stopped in Washington D.C. and Baltimore for 3 days. My brother David and his family were able to meet up and do some Monument hopping with us! Thankfully, we were able to see all of our siblings somewhat recently before moving across the world!



My brother David has 3 girls too. It was quite the sight to see these beauties all in tow!


And the night before we flew out to Germany I was able to see my BFF from High School, Heather. Love ya girl!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I made the blog?!!? ;) I love you and miss you every day! Can't wait to see you in April!