One of my favorite things about the Christmas season are all the times we get to celebrate! I hosted my annual cookie exchange and once again forgot to pull my camera out. This is a picture of some cookies from the next day that had yet to be eaten. My favorite were these amazing concoctions called turtle bars! To.Die.For.
Laney's Preschool Party
We made ornaments and bell necklaces at the party. The kids also stuffed their faces with cookies and cupcakes at 9:30 in the morning!! Good thing I brought cheese and crackers to balance the sugar out! Laney's teacher is Mrs. Ashcraft whom she utterly adores. When Laney comes home from school she goes right into play mode and acting like Mrs. Ashcraft with her pretend students. It is so cute!
Harley fit right in!
Kaiyah's 2nd Grade Party The kids played a trivia game, exchanged books as gifts, and ate pizza, cupcakes, and cookies. Second graders are so fun and a little on the crazy side!


3 comments:
oh, i loved the cookie exchange last year. fun parties and love the dance recital shots. btw, tell mrs. ashcraft she is looking hot!
Kinda weird that Kaiyah is in 2nd grade. I teach 2nd grade. I wonder how similar our curriculums are. Those cookies look so good!
I need to look at your Blog more often. I just need to come to the computer more often. Makes me anxious to see everyone in March. I love Laney's smile in the boat at Riverwalk and Harley sitting in the chair in Laney's classroom. Those girls are too much!
Post a Comment