Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up


It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't make matching dresses. I almost made Jeremy a lace tie but opted not to ;)
Finally, I am wrapping up Christmas. This was the second year we stayed home and celebrated the holiday with just our little family. I love being a family and being together. Kaiyah said the family prayer on Christmas Eve and I told the girls if we pray and have faith that Harley could feel better and not be sick then God would answer our prayers. Sure enough, Christmas morning Harley was all better and being herself again. God answers prayers!


Santa finally granted Kaiyah with her Christmas wish with a Nintendo DSi. Santa was hesitant last year to bring her one because he didn't know if she was responsible or even really wanted one. Well all year she kept asking for one and Santa pulled through.

What didn't Laney get for Christmas?? She got dolls, horses, puppy's, makeup, and a piggy bank. She now loves to do chores so she can earn a quarter to put in her bank! Thank you Santa!

Harley got a cozy coupe that she LOVES and unfortunately so does her sister Laney. They battle over it every now and then but nonetheless we had happy girls on Christmas.

No comments: