One of Jeremy's co workers and my friend moved to England (hopefully we'll join her next year!) So when the movers came to pack up her household goods we offered to dog sit b/c my girls LOVE dogs. If you know me at all you know I HATE dogs so this was HUGE. Oh and did I mention there were 2 dogs, little, but nonetheless dogs.
We did everything the girls set out to do, feed, walk, and even bathe these creatures. But our dog sitting days fell short. We were set to watch them 2 days. Laney had one of the dogs on her lap the entire length of a movie. Afterwards I went over to her and noticed her eyes were beet red, swollen, and watering. I asked her if her eyes hurt to which she replied yes. I then told Laney she was allergic to dogs and needed to stay away from them for the rest of the afternoon. Immediately she said, "No, my eyes don't hurt at all!!!" Poor thing.
Ok, so this final picture is random but our good friend graduated from Pilot Training and we went to his graduation. It was mine and Jeremy's first formal event we have been to together. Isn't he handsome?!? I wore my junior prom dress...luckily it fit!


3 comments:
How fun!!! Poor Avery... that's probably the sort of thing I'd have done. :)
So cute! I love them -- thanks so much for sending the pics of the girls enjoying Gunner and Trigger! Plus, your blog is awesome.
You fit in your dress from Jr. Prom?! and it's even still in fashion. You make a gorgeous looking couple!
Post a Comment