Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grandma Bean Visits!

Whose visit seems to have worn Laney out :)


The girls' beloved Grandma Bean came to visit us for 9 whole days!! We like having my mom around. We think the world of her and I am so grateful she took time off work to come hang out with us. However, she did get some major relaxing time in while Kaiyah was at school.

She did a lot of this...

While Harley would try to distract her by doing this...



But we sent Grandma Bean back to California a happy women because she got to see her beloved buffalo, which she kept begging to see!! ;)


Which made us all happy... (the part about her being happy to see the buffalo, not her going home!)


3 comments:

Marta said...

Harley is getting so big. Laney is growing up so much also. Kaiyah is pretty as always. I am so jealous. I want to come out and see all of you too! Moving into the house is first though. I love you all and miss you.

Karen said...

It's been a LONG time since I was looking at blogs (and it'll be even longer until I update mine) but it's great to see pics and updates of you guys. I love your little family. Too bad you couldn't have moved to Ogden. But I'm glad you're doing well and you all look great!

Sandy Bean said...

Pictures tell it all, don't they! I sure got a chuckle over them.