


Jeremy, Kaiyah and I had Veteran's Day off from school so we decided to go hiking at Tilden Park in the Berkeley hills. Kaiyah was excited to be the leader on the trail and Laney was content in the hiking pack. We ate lunch near Jewel Lake and then walked up the trail toward the Little Farm. On our way there was a dear on the side of the path. I was amazed because he was not one bit afraid of us. Kaiyah started walking up toward him and got at least 10 feet close and only then did he casually walk about another 5 feet away from her. Needless to say, I was surprised b/c most dear I ever get close to, tend to get startled and run away. Anyway, it was getting chilly so we briefly looked at the animals at the Little Farm and headed home. Later that night, Jeremy's brother Darrell and family stopped by for some yummy Thai green curry dinner. Kaiyah loved seeing her newest cousin Jazzlyn.


3 comments:
Thanks for inviting us to read your blog! Siena had a great time seeing all the pictures of Kaiyah. We miss you! I guess I'll have to jump on the family blog bandwagon too one of these days.
Looks like you guys had a great time (and good job on the blog - keep at it!).
Hey, I found your blog! I hope you don't mind me linking you to me.
You've done a really cute job with your blog!
Post a Comment