Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Halloween

It is the week of Thanksgiving but I am just now getting around to posting our Halloween pics. We had a blast and a busy Halloween. Saturday the 27th, we went to Kaiyah's preschool party/pancake breakfast. As soon as Kaiyah found her friends she was busy doing crafts and playing. Later that night we had our church's Halloween party. They go all out and have a spook alley, trick or treating, games, storytelling, and a costume parade. Every year they have Krispy Kreme donuts hanging on a string and you have to try to eat them without your hands. I never ate it from the string like Kaiyah in the picture but I must of had at least 5 that night! Laney and I were good witches, Kaiyah was Princess Jasmin and Jeremy was her prince (not Aladdin). Laney won for the cutest original child's costume. She was cute even I do so say myself!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is great! You guys did make pretty good witches :). To find instructions on how to decorate your blog, just go to http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. A friend of mine made up the site and instructions - they should be pretty self explanatory (although it did take forever the first time I did it!!). Good luck!