Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Moving On

I have given up! I have been so slacking with the blog that I can't go back, I must move ahead. This means that I won't be posting about our trip to Athens, Greece, Rome, Italy or our Centre Parc weekend in the Netherlands. But here are some random pics.
I took some pictures of Kaiyah while she was fast asleep. She's been wearing her clothes to bed so she can sleep in longer!! This particular night she even had her shoes on....She's a funny one!!

I love this picture because A. I think I look good! and B. because I love Harley's animated faces!

My Laney is growing up!

Apparently on paper so am I. For my 30th Jeremy took me to Baden-Baden. We spent 4 hours in the Roman Irish Bath's; in our birthday suits I might add. Can I say that felt quite liberating? Thankfully, I was the youngest spring chicken in there! I left feeling rejuvenated. My favorite part was at the end we went into this large semi-dark room and they wrapped us in these heated blankets like a cocoon. Ahhhh, I felt like a baby in my momma's womb all over again.

1 comment:

Britney said...

You DO look good in that blue dress! Your adventures sound so amazing. So happy for your cute fam.