Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kusel Castle

I need help!! Which family photo looks the best? The one I have as our blog photo (#1), photo #2 or photo #3? Ok, I added a #4 and #5. I want to blow one up real big for our wall. Thanks!

Number 2



Number 3


Number 4


Number 5




Love this man!



Sadly, there weren't any good pictures of the 3 girls. Harley, as you can tell, was not in the mood for picture taking. We had fun. Thanks Jensen family for having a fun evening of picture taking and exploring with us!

4 comments:

Britney said...

I say #1, then #3, then #2 :)

Harley is a DOLL! I love those faces! :) Such a beautiful family!

salty c-snake said...

I think harley makes the pictures!! I love the 1st one the best. ps-can't believe how old Kaiyah looks in the pics. she's darling!!

Jenn said...

I like the one on top best, the one as the header. What a great family you have. I love the one with you and Jeremy too.

Kelly Jensen said...

I like thew blog header best! Gorgeous family Becca! Also-- I love your Paris pics! The one with you kissing in front of the eiffel tower looks so romantic:)