That is what my friend's teenage son asked me when he noticed my new hair color!! I am trying so patiently to grow my hair out. Usually at this length I chop it because I get bored with my look. So to spice things up I colored it instead. Do you likey? I love it!

5 comments:
It looks so GREAT! I love it! I have always been envious of your hair!
Sexy momma!! It looks so good. You are looking so dang skinny! What's the secret - do tell!!!
You are so beautiful with such beautiful hair! I love the color!
Thanks girls, you make me feel so good! Mindy, there's no secret. I lasted on Dave's no sugar diet for like 2 weeks so that's not it! I "try" to eat better but am still running and biking. Maybe it's stress ;)
Mom likes your natural color. Sorry. you know me......haven't changed my hairstyle in over 40 years. LOL
Post a Comment