Jeremy turned 31 earlier this month. We celebrated by having our good friends the Buhler's over for dinner. I made Jeremy pumpkin cheesecake, which he requested. I made it last year for him as well so I think we may have started a tradition!
The girls and I brought him breakfast in bed. As you can see he was already awake and ready for the day but the girls insisted that he got back in bed for breakfast!
As I was typing this Kaiyah said, "It is not Daddy's birthday anymore." To which I replied, "I know, I'm just now making a blog post about it though." She then said, "Why are you doing it so late?" Yeah, I know I need to be more consistent in my blogging efforts!


2 comments:
Ooh he's getting old!! How fun!
Pumpkin cheesecake? What a great tradition! I love it!
Happy birthday Jeremy!! He's getting old! :) You look so great Rebecca!! You're always beautiful though! How fun too that your girls made breakfast!
And I haven't announced anything yet- cause I'm lazy -- another boy for us!
Post a Comment