Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Laney!!!



Laney turned 4 at the beginning of September. We had her birthday party at an indoor jump house place. The kids jumped around, ran obstacle courses, and climbed rock walls. After that we headed into the party room for cake and presents. Laney was so bashful during present opening time. She is such a sweet, kind friend. She kept calling her birthday party her "no sucking thumb party." I told her once she turned 4 she was not allowed to suck her thumb anymore. While she still sucks her thumb, I can at least say she does it a little less now ;)

3 comments:

Britney said...

Wow...4?! Our little girls are growing up! I can't believe how much Laney has changed! She's a beauty!

Sandy Bean said...

Laney Pearl Quite the girl You make your Grandma proud!

Jenn said...

I remember when she was born. I can't believe it. What a beauty. I am not surprised, look at her mom.
Happy 4th Laney Loo.