Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy 28th Birthday to Me!

Making my birthday wish

I turned 28 on the 29th of January. This last year has been a great year. I learned that I thrive off change. I always knew I loved a good adventure and that's how I sum up this past year for myself...a grand adventure. I am grateful for my family, friends (near and far), and a Heavenly Father who is always taking care of me!

Jeremy and I went out but we celebrated with the girls by going bowling. We all had a blast and I beat Jeremy by one point so I couldn't have been happier ;) He also got me this oh so yummy cookie cake. It was a great day!


3 comments:

Britney said...

Happy, happy!

Now I'm craving a cookie cake...

Jeni said...

Happy birthday girlie!!! Look how professional all of your pictures are now too!

You look totally hot in your birthday picture. Are you sure you've really had 3 kids? :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Happy late birthday to you. You're beautiful. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and our kids could know eachother better.