The week before we left Laney got her first haircut. It was getting pretty long and I figured it was time. It was sad but now that I look at these pictures of her with long hair I don't even recognize her. Her short haircut "fits" her perfectly and I don't even remember it being long. Except when I wash her hair or comb it, because now it takes only seconds to wash and comb! The lady cut over 10 inches off. 10 inches is what you need to send it in to locks of love so I'm debating on donating it or saving it for memories. Which do you think I should do?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
She loks so grown up!!! I love it.
Donate that stuff Becca! She'll have plenty more to come:)
I love it! So cute!
Maybe keep some and donate some...I don't know that's a tough one.
So darling!! You're brave to cut that much at once!
It's not like you to keep stuff, I say donate it. :)
So cute! I would donate it.
Her new haircut is so adorable! I would donate it. :)
DARLING!!!! This fits her so well! What a little sweetie!
Be careful she asked me where it was a couple of times when I was there.
I love the short du. So adorable. You could keep a little chunk of it and donate the rest. Compromise.
Very cute. I think it does make her look grown up though.
We just got back from our big trip to Utah. I'm bummed we didn't get to see you again before you were gone. I know you must be super crazy busy, but I can't wait to get an update of how things are in Texas! I hope it's all going really well!
i had no idea laney had just gone through such a major transformation!! she's darling: before and after! so glad to be getting to know. your blog is darling. you have a beautiful fam (insides and outsides!!)
Post a Comment