We had a great Christmas and I didn't want to forget to write about it. We spent Christmas Eve with my 2 brothers families and my mom in Pleasanton. As usual, we had a yummy feast and acted out the nativity scene. That night we slept at my mom's and Santa left way too many gifts for the girls. After reading the girls Twas the Night Before Christmas and tucking them in, I myself quickly followed suit. This year on Christmas morning once again Laney was the first to wake up and Kaiyah slept in. Laney loved seeing the stockings all full and was excited she got a little mailbox. We gave the girls our "big" gift to them before heading to my mom's which was a little kitchen. Santa just happened to know that and so they got a lot of stuff i.e. food, pots, and pans, tea set, etc. to go with the kitchen. Kaiyah got a digital camera which she has played with everyday and all day since. She was sad when I told her she couldn't take it to church! Laney got a Thomas train set, bristle blocks, another baby doll, and so much more. Jeremy and I got tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera which I'll post about next. After opening gifts on Christmas morning we headed back to my brother's for a delicious (I ate too much) brunch. Then that afternoon Jeremy's parents came over to see all that Santa had brought the girls before making the rest of their rounds to see their other children. The girls were spoiled this year thanks to Grandma's, my brother, and Santa! It was a great Christmas with family!


n



2 comments:
The girls are getting so big! I remember babysitting for Kaiyah when she was just a few weeks old. They are beautiful.
Yea for a kitchen! I'm sure they love that!
Does Laney love the mailbox? That's something Ava would like to!
Post a Comment