Sunday, December 16, 2007
9 days til Christmas!
We are excited here in the Price home for Christmas to come. Our house is decorated and ready for Santa to arrive. Kaiyah is working super hard staying off the naughty list. Here are some pics of the girls in there Christmas dresses Rebecca made, Laney squirmy with Santa, Kaiyah decorating the tree, and Kaiyah catching the tree before it falls over. (After we put the ornaments up we realized our tree was leaning to the left a bit:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I loved your dresses on Sunday (the last one I was there)! You look awesome after having two kids.
P.S. Don't forget there is only one "n" in Jeni. :)
I was going to tell you that Sunday how darling you and your girls looked. You made those dresses? What a talented lady you are!!
I must agree...you gals look darling! And you really made the dresses? Impressive.
Merry Christmas!
You guys are so cute! I'm so happy I found your blog. I'm adding it to my list! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment